Terms & Conditions
• That AdvocateFinder.in is no way, directly or indirectly responsible for the advice and assistance provided by the Lawyers. We are an independent third party enablers who have built a platform where the clients can make a search for Lawyer, can communicate with, and if the need be, meet the Lawyers. AdvocateFinder.in has no control over the Services provided by the Lawyer. AdvocateFinder.in, will not be responsible incase of any issues/discrepancies with the Services provided by the Lawyer.
• That AdvocateFinder.in has full rights to publish the free advice provided to their clients on their portal and in any external communication for public knowledge sharing. However, in none of the published content the user details will be displayed.
• That AdvocateFinder.in takes no liability towards different opinions and answers of the Lawyers to the same question and encourages you to take another opinion from ‘your’ Lawyer / alternately decide which opinion to go ahead with based on merits and logical conclusions.
• That AdvocateFinder.in does not take any liability of Lawyer-Client Relationship. AdvocateFinder.in is only & only a medium of finding a Lawyer on the web. The concerned Lawyer is solely responsible for providing services to you and you agree that AdvocateFinder.in will not be liable for any kind of damages or costs caused to you, if any, by any of the Advocate/Lawyer on the AdvocateFinder.in. You agree that any kind of claim arising out of your relationship with a Law Firm or Advocate/Lawyer shall be brought against such Law Firm or Advocate/Lawyer and neither AdvocateFinder or any of its affiliates/employee shall be included in the claim.
• That the content & information on the site are only for the informational purposes and that shall not be construed as current legal developments in the law and the same is not guranteed to be correct, complete or upto date.
• That you agree that you understand that the Lawyers who participate in the AdvocateFinder.in are not employed by or agents of AdvocateFinder.in. Although AdvocateFinder.in does require Lawyers to provide basic information about themselves to AdvocateFinder.in (for example, information about the jurisdictions in which they are licensed, information about areas in which they practice and consider themselves competent and knowledgeable), and although AdvocateFinder.in does rely upon and pass on this information to Users for their use, AdvocateFinder.in does not separately verify this information and makes no representations as to the qualifications of any Lawyers. No listing of any Lawyer on this site, and no information of any kind or answers provided by any Lawyer, constitutes an endorsement, recommendation or referral of any Lawyer. Lawyers do not provide any compensation or make any payment to AdvocateFinder.in in order to become Lawyer of AdvocateFinder.in or in order to answer any questions by Users on AdvocateFinder.in.
• WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY ENDORSE ANY INDIVIDUAL DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
• That you agree that Lawyers do make some representations and warranties regarding the information they provide. Nevertheless, you are responsible to investigate or perform with your own due diligence concerning lawyers and qualifications and advisory. It is your responsibility to make own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered.
• You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities carried out under your Advocatefinder.in account. You agree to prohibit anyone else from using your password and immediately notify Advocatefinder.in of any unauthorized use of your password or other security concerns.
• No party has the power or authority as agent, employee or in any other capacity to represent, act for, bind or otherwise create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other party for any purpose whatsoever.
• The Site may only be used in good faith and may not be used to transmit or otherwise make available any information that is false or that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements), to threaten, abuse, harass, or invade the rights of any person or entity, to infringe on any person or entity’s intellectual property rights, or in any other way that could reasonably be deemed unethical, illegal, or offensive.
• You may not misidentify yourself or impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (e.g., pretend to be a different person or from a different company or organization).
• Unless you have our prior written consent, you will not post advertisements or promotional materials, solicit participants and/or visitors of the Site, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site or its Services, use of the Site or it Services, or access to the Site or its Services.
• You are prohibited from using any type of computer ‘worm,’ ‘virus’ or any other device that is intended or is likely to disrupt, overload, or otherwise impair the workings of any part of the Site. If you do engage in such conduct, the resulting damage will be hard to quantify as a fixed amount and thus you hereby agree to pay us liquidated damages in the amount of Rs. 1,00,000 for each day that the Site is damaged until the Site is completely repaired and further unquantified damages which will occur due to your act will be accessed and you shall be liable to pay the same. This amount is derived by estimating the value of (1) the loss of good will caused by an inoperable site, (2) the time and money it will take to repair the Site and to address the concerns of visitors. We are required to use reasonable efforts to repair the Site as quickly as possible. This clause will not prohibit us from seeking additional compensation if your conduct injures us in a way not expressly contemplated herein.
• You are not permitted to collect or store personal data about other users.
• You are not permitted to access the Site for the purpose of data mining or extracting content from the Site beyond your personal end use.
• You are permitted to use the Site to find a Lawyer to perform services for you related to your problem and to obtain general information about similar cases (each, a “Permissible Use”). You are not permitted to use the Site for any other reason other than a Permissible Use as described above. Impermissible Uses shall include, but are not limited to, using the Site to order to solicit, hire, engage or otherwise work with the employees or affiliates of Advocatefinder.in or the Lawyers, to interfere or attempt to interfere in the relationship between Advocatefinder.in and such employees, affiliates, Lawyers, or for any other purpose other than described herein (each, an “Impermissible Use”). If you do engage in such conduct, the resulting damage will be hard to quantify as a fixed amount and thus you hereby agree to pay us liquidated damages in the amount of Rs.2,50,000 for each Impermissible Use, and further unquantified damages which will occur due to your act will be accessed and you shall be liable to pay the same. You further agree that this liquidated damages provision reasonably approximates actual costs, losses, and expenses which would be incurred by Advocatefinder.in due to any such Impermissible Use. You also agree that nothing in this section is intended to limit Advocatefinder.in’s right to obtain injunctive and other relief as may be appropriate.
• You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site.
• You agree to not harm minors in any way.
• In the event you submit information through the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information and agree to promptly update the information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, and/or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your participation in the Site and/or refuse any and all current or future use of the Site or its services (or any portion thereof).
• You understand and agree that all information, statistical data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (Content), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted by you and other users of our service, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Site. We do not control all of the Content posted via the Site and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Site.
• You acknowledge that we may or may not pre-screen Content, but that our designees and we shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to prescreen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, our designees and we shall have the right (but not the obligation) to remove any Content that violates this agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
Scope of Services
• Advocatefinder.in does not guarantee that a web-based consultation, over-phone consultation or in-person / video consultation is the appropriate course of treatment / solution for your particular problem.
User’s Profile at Advocatefinder.in
• Your Advocatefinder.in Profile is created to store record of your consultations and your personal query / problem information online, including history, etc.
• Any information provided as part of a web, over-phone or an in-person / video consultation becomes part of your Advocatefinder.in Record. You agree to provide accurate information to help us serve you best to our knowledge, to periodically review such information and to update such information as and when necessary.
• Advocatefinder.in reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Advocatefinder.in Service according to its internal record retention and/or destruction policies.
• You might be contacted via email to review the information provided by you for Advocatefinder.in Record or for Online Consultations. Please make sure you provide a valid email-id and you update it as and when needed.
Protection of Proprietary Information
• You agree that the Services, which include all software and information, both electronic and printed media, contain trade secrets and other proprietary intellectual property and are the proprietary property of Advocatefinder.in. They are protected by trademark laws and other proprietary rights and laws, and they may only be used or accessed as specifically provided for, in this Agreement.
• You agree that you will not store, copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transfer, transmit, display, reverse-engineer, reverse-assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in or with the Services. You will not otherwise attempt to transfer any right in the Services (which includes its software, design and content), create derivative works based on it or in any manner commercially exploit the Services in whole or in part. You agree that violations by you, any other person or entity, of these trade secrets and / or other intellectual property protections or the terms of this Agreement will be lead to prosecution under the Indian Laws and Bylaws. The final choice of whether the Consumer is in violation of any of these policies is at the sole discretion of Advocatefinder.in.
• Only for the duration of being logged into the Consumers’ valid Advocatefinder.in account, the consumer is hereby granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the services for personal, non-commercial purposes; subject to terms and qualifications of Agreements of Advocatefinder.in.
• With the exception of your case records, Advocatefinder.in retains all rights, titles and interests pertaining to Advocatefinder.in, the Advocatefinder.in Services and any content, products, documentation, software or other materials on the Advocatefinder.in web site along with any trade secret, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property or proprietary right in any of the foregoing.
• Advocatefinder.in welcomes comments, suggestions and submissions by its Consumers including but not limited to messages, notes, feedback, artwork, communications, computer code or creative materials provided to Advocatefinder.in The act of commenting, suggesting or submitting shall act as a full assignment of all rights whatsoever (Intellectual property) to Advocatefinder.in. Advocatefinder.in shall have the right to use the same as its own for all legal purposes including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, publishing, distribution and the like without any compensation to the Consumer.
• Except as expressly provided herein, no other right or license with respect to any trademark rights or other proprietary rights are granted under this agreement. All rights not expressly granted hereunder by Advocatefinder.in are expressly reserved to Advocatefinder.in and its licensors and information and content providers.
• Contact us if you believe information on our website infringes your copyright. If you believe any materials accessible on or from Advocatefinder.in infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials.
• No part of the materials including graphics or logos, available in this Site may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without specific permission.
Etiquette and Privacy
• The resources of Advocatefinder.in should not be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorization to act on behalf of others or Advocatefinder.in. All messages transmitted via Advocatefinder.in should correctly identify the sender. The Consumer should never alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or while posting any information.
• Advocatefinder.in has zero-tolerance for unsolicited bulk email, bulk SMS, unsolicited posting to news groups, marketing gimmicks/spam/scams in community resources, or other illegal activities. The Consumer shall not infringe upon the rights of others, spam, propagate computer worms or viruses, use a false identity, attempt to gain unauthorized entry to any site or network, infringe trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. The Consumer further agrees to comply with Indian export laws concerning the transmission of technical data and other regulated materials via the World Wide Web.
• The Consumer agrees to indemnify and hold Advocatefinder.in harmless for any and all acts found or suspected to be in violation hereof. The Consumer’s account will be terminated for any of the above infractions.
• The Consumer shall not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks of Advocatefinder.in, its partners, or those accessed through or with their product, and must not attempt to gain unauthorized access.
• Advocatefinder.in reserves the right to terminate any account which doesn’t follow our Terms and Conditions.
Lawyer / Professional Ethics Notice
• If you are Lawyer / Professional, participating in any aspect of this Site, you acknowledge that rules of professional conduct apply to all aspects of your participation and that you will abide by such rules. The rules include, but are not limited to, the rules relating to advertising, solicitation of clients, unauthorized practice of your respective profession, and misrepresentations of fact. We disclaim all responsibility for your compliance with these rules.
No Responsibility for Posts
• Advocatefinder.in does not review or approve the questions or answers submitted to Advocatefinder.in. The views expressed therein are those of the posting Users and Lawyers / Professionals and do not necessarily reflect those of Advocatefinder.in.
• Advocatefinder.in assumes no responsibility for the posts or the information contained therein, nor does it make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, suitability, competence or completeness of any of the information or advice in the posts. Use the advice and information provided at your own risk.
Right to Modify Terms of Service
• You agree and confirm that the Terms of Service may be amended from time to time without notice and take responsibility to update yourself periodically with the latest version available on Advocatefinder.in website. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately on release of the revised Agreement or change to the Service(s) on our website. Unless we notify otherwise, these terms incorporate and supersede any other terms associated with the Services.
• Advocatefinder.in has the right to discontinue service, or deny access to anyone who violates our policies or the terms and conditions stated herein, without prior notice or warning.
• I, the User or Consumer
• Acknowledge and agree to assume the risk of the above-mentioned limitations pursuant to the use of Advocatefinder.in. I further understand and agree that no warranty or guarantee has been made to me concerning any consultation on particular problem, result, solution of my query / problem.
• I understand that the consultation through Advocatefinder.in may involve electronic communication of my personal information to other Lawyers who may be located in other areas, including out of state.
Terms & Conditions